Our Favorite Sites in Overland Park:
- The Botanical Gardens– strolling in the gardens or hiking on the trails is just a small part of what the Arboretum and Botanical Gardens has to offer. You can also enjoy events and programs about the environment and ecosystem in the area. There is nothing more enjoyable than volunteering and helping preserve the beautiful landscape for future generations.
- The Farmers’ Market– one of our favorite Saturday morning activities is taking a trip to the Farmers’ Market. With rows and rows of fresh produce as well as locally produced foods, you never know what delicious wholesome treat you might find. Lazy Saturdays with good food are a big part of the culture in Overland Park.
- The Parks– whether biking at Amesbury Lake, swimming or playing tennis at Bluejacket, checking out the arts at Clock Tower Plaza, enjoying the options at Hickory Hills or visiting any of the other many options in the area, our optometrists will make sure your eyes are protected and seeing clearly.
For quality and fun we are willing to travel long distances to enjoy ourselves. What about for your health and eye care?
Olathe for Great Optometrists
- Eye exams
- Children’s eye exams
- Dry eye treatment in Olathe
- Free infant eye screening with the InfantSEE program
- Sports eyewear fitted by an eye doctor
- Contact lens services
- Designer eyewear
- Transition Lenses
- Sunglasses for outdoor fun in Overland Park
- And much more!